We Fall In Love with
Engagement sessions are a very important step leading up to your big day. Not only do you get to take great photos with each other in casual clothing and a stress free environment, but you also have a chance to get comfortable in front of the camera before your wedding. Taking photos in places that hold some importance to you as a couple is also a good idea. For example, you might consider where you went on your first date or where you said YES! These images will hold an even greater importance to you as you grow older together.
Some couples also like to use the photos for save the dates or as decorations for the reception. Typically, the engagement session can last up to three hours or whenever you feel like we captured the shots we need. Either way, we get a chance to know each other better and I get to learn which angles work best for you.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
• 2-3 hours of photography
• Location of your choice within 60 miles of Baltimore
• Between 100-250 fully color corrected final images
• 10 year proofing website with high resolution downloads
• A favorite image framed for your wedding day
• Full rights to all of your final images